It’s hot, and you’re tired of just sitting on the beach and burning under the summer sun. The good news is, there are several different summer activities in the Tampa Bay area to enjoy.
1. Dinner Cruise- Treat Dad this Father’s Day to a luxurious dinner cruise with Yacht Starship through Clearwater and Tampa Bay.
3. Fishing- Want to make the catch of the day? Then Poseidon Charters is the place to go, with all kinds of fishing options offered. They even do something called “Hook and Cook” where fish you caught can be cooked at some restaurants at the marina.
4. Windsurfing- Ever wanted to try surfing with the added twist of controlling your movements with the wind? If so, North Beach Windsurfing can help.
5. Parasailing- One of the greatest feelings in the world is being able to see all the sights while soaring in the sky. If you want to soar over Tampa Bay and experience that feeling, Parasail Clearwater has got you covered.
6. Horseback Riding (With a Twist)- Challenge what you typically think of when you imagine horseback riding by surfing on a horse in the water and other fun activities with Florida Beach Horses.
7. Paddle Boarding, Canoeing, & Kayaking- Want to do a more relaxed activity? Contact Bay Breeze Paddle Adventure for kayaking and paddle boarding, or Canoe Escape for a canoeing experience through Wilderness Park wildlife preserve.
Whatever you decide to do, there are plenty of summer and water activities to keep the heat at bay while still enjoying Tampa Bay.